Prompt Response - A time I needed to look out for myself was when I remembered at 11:30 that I had an AP Gov assignment due at 11:59. So I had to lock in and complete it before it was due, and ended up finishing it with 2 minutes left. Choosing to do it made my life easier because I didn't have to do it later. Summary - Today in class, we finished reading The Life You Save May Be Your Own and watched a film. Reflection - Today, we analyzed The Life You Save May Be Your Own.
Prompt Response - When I was little, my parents forbade me from getting into a stranger’s car. They always told me that even if someone seemed nice or offered me something, it could be dangerous because you never really know a person’s true intentions. At the time, I thought they were just being overly protective, but now I understand they were trying to protect me from harm. Summary - Today in class, we read The Rockpile. Reflection - Today, we discussed The Rockpile.
Prompt Response - Last year, I had set a boundary with a friend who asked to copy my work. At first, I didn’t say no because I didn’t want to hurt their feelings, but it started to make me feel uneasy. When I finally told them I couldn’t share my work anymore, they were upset at first, and things were tense between us for a while, but it eventually was fine. Summary - Today in class, we had a CommonLit to work on. Reflection - Today, we analyzed the CommonLit assignment and answered questions.
Comments
Post a Comment